Thursday, March 12, 2015
Natural ideas for a green wedding
1. These kraft brown labels are perfect to label gifts or favours for your guests.
2. Stylish sustainable, untreated, ethically made, Chinese white pine cones can be personalised and filled with anything from confetti to food.
3. Think of all the ways you can use this woven ribbon to help express your love - long heart & live, laugh, love.
4. Beeswax candles are free from petroleum products and chemicals, so all you breathe in is pure, natural vapour.
5. Hang this rustic Mr & Mrs bunting from the back of the bride and groom's chairs.
6. Use the click & stamp set to personalise your wedding decor.
7. Use the click & stamp set to personalise your sustainable wood cutlery.
8. Decorate to your hearts content with this colourful cotton bakers twine.
9. Use the don't forget - sticky notes to help remember what's next in the wedding plans.